ANZZI presents the latest trending in modern antique elegance with the Pascal series drop-in kitchen sink. Each Pascal kitchen sinks are handcrafted using only Rhino Alloy certified artisan copper. This drop-in sink is perfect center piece for your kitchen. Become a member of the ANZZI family and experience why Perfection is our Tradition.
Products are usually shipped within 2 business days after your order has been processed. Tracking numbers are sent within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the email you provided at check out.
Some items are built to order or custom items with varying lead times. The ETA for those items are specifically listed on the product pages.
Zline items are shipped via FedEx Ground, except where noted (some models will be shipped via Truck Freight, due to their size and/or weight). Full insurance is included in all shipments. If the item has “FREE SHIPPING” then the item will have full insurance.
We offer free ground shipping on orders over $100 to the contiguous United States. This excludes Alaska and Hawaii.
Damages:We ask you to inspect the packaging of all items upon receipt. Please make a note should you notice any damages when signing for delivery. If items arrive damaged, please send pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org and an insurance claim will be processed on your behalf. Damage claims must be reported within 72 hours of delivery.
Price Match Guarantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (e.g., eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges; it excludes sales tax
- Eligible brands Alno Inc, Bates & Bates, Novanni, Bocchi, Zline, Isenberg Faucets, Lexora, Forte, Ilve, Krushr, Eden Bath, Bio Bidet, Laviva, Whynter, KubeBath, Hardware Resources, Perlick, Cahaba Designs
Cancellations & Refunds:
Some cancellations are vendor specific. If the vendor is not specifically mentioned then please see the general cancelation policy.
Zline Return Policy
You may return an item for a refund of the merchandise total within 30 days of delivery. Call our Customer Service Department so that we can contact our carrier to schedule a pick-up for the item. Return credits are issued within 48 hours once the item is received and inspected. Please note, if you return an item the return shipping costs will be deducted from your total refund amount.
• Items under $100: $25 return shipping fee
• Parcel orders $100 to $300: $50 return shipping fee
• Parcel orders over $300: $100 return shipping fee
• Freight orders: $200 return shipping fee
• Accessory returns are not accepted
Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to qualify for a refund. There are no refunds or exchanges on installed or used items.
Prior to shipping, all products from ZLINE Vendor are individually inspected to verify that they leave our facility in brand-new condition. We re-package all our products well so they arrive on your doorstep undamaged. If your item arrived damaged or defective, we are happy to arrange for a prompt replacement. Contact our Customer Care Department at 267-389-7355 or email email@example.com within 48 hours.
Before installing your unit, please test the item(s) for proper functionality by plugging it into the wall and testing the fan and lights. If unit does not work, please contact customer service right away.
Freight return policy:
- When you sign for delivery, even if the package appears only slightly damaged, please write "Package Damaged." If the package looks significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery. In this case, please notify us so that we can expect the return shipment. Once the package returns to us we will send you a new one right away.
- If you have already accepted the package and notice missing or damaged parts, please contact us right away and we will ship replacement parts free of charge. We usually only have a 48-hour window to file freight claims. If we cannot replace the parts, our carrier will pick up the original package and we will send you a full replacement.
- If your product has a manufacturer's defect, we can either replace the defective part, or, if necessary, the entire unit.
All returns must have return authorization from ZLINE Vendor prior to shipment. Shipping charges, customs duties, brokerage fees, and local taxes, are not refundable. Special-order items or altered items cannot be returned.
Alfi & Whitehaus Return Policy
Return Goods Authorization: All returns must be pre-authorized and accompanied by an RGA form. Package must have an RGA # on the box. Submit your request with this RGA Form. Or Download the form as a PDF and email it with photos.
30 Days: All returns must be requested within 30 days of ship date.
25% Re-Stocking Fee: All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Condition: Item must be in its original packaging and in mint condition. No items may be returned after installation or attempt of installation.
Return Shipping: Customer is responsible for return shipping costs. If requested a Cal-Tag can be issued by Alfi Trade Inc. for a $15 fee plus the cost of return shipping which is the same rate charged for original shipping.
Inspect within 1 Day: All items must be inspected for damage within 1 day of receipt. We must receive written notification of any damage within 2 days by submitting an RGA form which includes a description of the damage and images of the damaged product and outer box.
Return Shipping: In case of goods damaged during shipping, If it’s necessary for item to be returned Alfi Trade Inc. will pay for return shipping costs. Alfi Trade Inc. will also pay for the shipping cost of the replacement item.
Defective Under Warranty: As long as the item is still under warranty and was purchased directly from Alfi Trade Inc. we will gladly help you solve any issue. All warranty claims must be submitted on the Warranty Claim page along with a description of the problem and several images of the item and problem if possible to photograph.
Cancellations: Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing via email or fax. If received prior to shipping, order will be voided with zero fees. If the item has already shipped an RGA for return must be submitted before the item can be returned.
Eden Bath Return Policy
- Items can be returned within 60 days of the purchase date, unless otherwise specified on the product detail page. A 15% restocking fee applies to all returns.
- No returns or exchanges after 60 days from the purchase date.
- Items must be in the original packaging and original condition, used items can not be returned.
- Items purchased in volume (over 3 identical units) can not be returned or exchanged.
- Drop shipped orders are subject to a $10 fee per shipment.
- Custom made and special order items can not be returned or exchanged.
- Product returns must first be authorized by a customer service representative and a Return Merchandise Approval (RMA) number must be provided.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Items shipped from the USA to international destinations may be subject to customs or brokerage import fees which the receiver is liable for.
- The owner/purchaser agrees that all goods remain the property of Eden Bath until full payment is received.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping fees and brokerage charges involved in returning a product for exchange or refund.
- Eden Bath is not obligated to pay labor or installation costs for the installation or un-installation of any product.
- Items created by hand or with natural materials may not be exactly as shown in the photos and due to the hand crafted nature of the products, fluctuations in color and size may occur.
- Eden Bath is not responsible for any time guarantees in shipping, we cannot and will not be responsible for any inconvenience or any monetary loss, penalty, or extra charge incurred by our customers should any delivery take longer than anticipated.
- Many items shipped will require a signature upon delivery in order for us to verify receipt of the item.
- Inspect your items immediately upon receipt, if there is a problem with your order or goods were damaged during shipping them we must be notified within 48 hours of receipt. Claims made after this 48 hour window may be denied.
- Items with manufacturer defects or shipping damaged will be fixed or replaced, the customer is responsible for shipping the defective or damaged item(s) back to us
Orders canceled after 48 hours will be subject to a $20 administration fee, regardless if order has been shipped. In the event that the order has been shipped the buyer will be responsible for the return shipping charges plus a 25% restocking fee. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you used when placing your order.
Returns must be requested within 14 days of delivery. All items must be in new and unused condition and returned in its original packaging.
The buyer is responsible for the return shipping cost and include tracking and insurance. (In order to receive a full refund, that information must be provided to us). We cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss. There will be a 25% restocking fee.
Refunds will be issued as soon as we receive the undamaged product and processed on to your original form of payment.
**If you decide to return an item that was part of a free shipping promotion, our initial shipping and handling costs will be deducted from the refund.
Exchanges will be treated as a return (see above)
A new order can be placed for another product.
Final sale products are not eligible for returns or exchanges
EVIVA LLC Return Policy
Terms and Conditions
EVIVA LLC specializes in a wide variety of shopping solutions for luxury bathroom accessories, faucets & showers, sinks and vanities, fixtures, mirrors, shower systems and all kinds of home improvement products.
Our bath selection is frequently stocked with new models that reflect the latest trends and styles that are within your budget. EVIVA LLC prioritizes product quality so that our clientele gets only the best.
The payment options available for Eviva LLC products include debit cards, credit cards, wire transfers, and company checks.
Prepaid dealers are required to pay their invoice in full before the order is fulfilled by our warehouse. Dealers who want to aim for larger volumes may apply for credit terms, subject to independent verification after submitting a credit application, complete with references.
In such cases, a contract will be drawn between the 2 parties outlining details of the order along with the agreed-upon credit terms. For further information, please contact the EVIVA LLC team.
EVIVA LLC accepts purchase orders by email, EDI or fax. It should be stated that order processing is subject to availability of stock.
In case an item is out of stock, the EVIVA LLC team will promptly update you and provide an estimated time frame for order fulfillment.
Please note that the standard processing time for each order is 1-3 business days.
All orders must be processed within 30 days after the date of payment confirmation. Orders that exceed the 30 day period will be charged a 10% storage fee. The order will be canceled if it doesn’t ship out within 60 days. Dealers can track their orders and inventory updates using the NetSuite ERP system. Please check with EVIVA LLC for more details.
REV. 06122020 Initials ________
All contract agreements concluded between EVIVA LLC and its dealers must adhere to our MAP (Minimum Advertised Policy) regardless of the advertisement medium used, including but not limited to: ecommerce websites, newspaper ads, television commercials, and any other form of advertisement. Violation of our MAP policy will result in suspension and account closure. Please check with EVIVA LLC for our MAP policy.
Once an order is accepted by EVIVA LLC, it is shipped out via FedEx/UPS (for smaller orders) or LTL (for larger orders). A freight charge will be added to the invoice for all prepaid shipments.
In addition, Dealers are given the option to use their own freight company; to avail this option, simply make a notation on your Purchase order.
Prepaid LTL shipments are only applicable to curbside deliveries unless a separate request has been made. Delivery times can vary depending on the destination of the order, however, the average shipping time is between 2 to 4 business days for the East Coast and 5 to 7 business days for the West Coast. Please contact EVIVA LLC directly for orders outside of the contiguous United States (such as HI or AK).
You are required to examine the order thoroughly upon successful delivery for any signs of visible damage. Please document all the damages on the Proof of Delivery receipt. If significant damage occurs to the shipment, the dealer or receiver is entitled to refuse the entire shipment.
If the damage is minor, please accept the shipment and report your findings to EVIVA LLC immediately. All claims for shipment defects or damages must be reported within 48 hours of receipt. Failure to comply with this rule automatically disqualifies dealers from free replacement of damaged goods.
Our return policy is valid for 30 days from the date of delivery. To be eligible for returns, your item must be in the same condition in which it was received along with its original packaging. The item in question must be unused.
If your return is authorized, our Customer Service Department will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Upon receipt of the RMA number, you will have 2 weeks to return your product to the shipping address provided.
Once the returned item has been received and verified to be in its original condition, a full refund will be initiated minus the original freight charges. A 15% restocking fee may apply.
EVIVA LLC provides 1 (One) year limited warranty on all its products, subject to normal use and proper installation by licensed professionals. If a defect arises during the warranty period, EVIVA LLC, will (1) repair the Product at no additional surcharge using new parts, (2) replace the defected part or the entire
REV. 06122020 Initials ________
product with a new one at the manufacturer’s discretion, or (3) elect to refund the original purchase price. This warranty is not transferrable.
The limited warranty covers any defects that may arise in the materials and workmanship in your product and all its parts. The warranty does not apply to damage due to misuse, abuse, or accidents that occur outside of our facilities, poor installation, everyday wear and tear, criminal activity, or lack of maintenance, or any act of nature (such as tornadoes, floods, and hurricanes).
Proof of purchase, such as a receipt from the original retailer, will be required to verify the eligibility of the warranty.
EVIVA LLC will not be responsible for damage due to installation errors, use of cleaners containing alcohol, organic solvents, or abrasives, whether performed by a service company, contractor, or yourself. Moreover, the limitations of liability in this warranty document do not apply to indirect, incidental, and consequential damages, injuries, losses, or costs of any nature relating to the product.
Except as provided by law, this warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, liabilities, guarantees, and conditions (statutory or contractual, expressed or implied), including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for use. Some jurisdictions, states, and counties do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties so the above terms or limitations may not be applicable for you.
This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may be entitled to other rights depending on local law which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. EVIVA LLC provides proper instructions on availing your warranty claims. All EVIVA LLC products are designed for indoor use only. Simply call 973-925-4028 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to start the warranty process.
To properly assess the damaged/defective part, EVIVA LLC may ask for relevant photos that clearly depict the damage. Photos will help us determine the right course of action and will be an important role in filing damage claims with the shipping company. If you are unable to provide photos for any reason, then you must ship the product to our designated warehouse for inspection, at your own expense.
The product/part will be thoroughly examined and a decision will be made based on our expert’s discretion, including a full refund of the original purchase if it comes to that. All issues with the delivery must be reported to EVIVA LLC within 48 hours. All EVIVA LLC parts orders carry a 90-day limited warranty.
Displaying Dealer Program
Under our Displaying Dealer Program, you can purchase EVIVA LLC items to display in your showroom at a discounted price from the regular wholesale price. The additional discount is subject to AFTER pictures of the actual item(s) displayed in your showroom. To become an eligible Displaying Dealer, you have to purchase at least 3 vanities for display. This will reduce your everyday pricing. Please check with your EVIVA LLC for more information.
REV. 06122020 Initials ________
All our products must be advertised as “EVIVA LLC”. Authorized dealers are allowed to use our product names and descriptions as necessary. Dealers are not allowed to sell our products without the use of EVIVA LLC branding.
In accordance with applicable state laws, we are required to charge sales tax in localities where EVIVA LLC has operations. It is the laws of the state that determine whether sales tax will be due on your order. Sales tax will appear on all orders that are either A) drop shipped into New Jersey or B) picked up from our New Jersey warehouse, unless you submit a separate resale certificate for NJ.
EVIVA LLC takes the privacy of its dealers and customers very seriously. We make every effort to protect this information and do not share it for marketing purposes or with 3rd party companies.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.